The purpose of the NWFA Hall of Fame Award is to recognize individuals who make significant contributions to the wood flooring industry through innovation, service and/or leadership. Nominees do not need to be members of the NWFA. In addition, service and leadership activities do not need to be on behalf of the NWFA.
- Significant innovation, service and/or leadership within the wood flooring industry.
- A minimum of seven years of service within the wood flooring industry.
- Demonstrated professionalism, ethics and integrity.
- Unanimous approval by NWFA Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- Complete this form and submit this form.
- President & CEO submits to Executive Committee.
- Executive Committee approval must be unanimous.
- Executive Committee submits to Board of Directors.
- Board of Directors approval must be unanimous.
Contact NWFA at 800.422.4556 with questions.