The purpose of the NWFA Industry Leadership Award is to recognize individuals who make significant contributions to the wood flooring industry through service and leadership. Nominees do not need to be members of the NWFA. In addition, activities do not need to be on behalf of the NWFA through committees, events, etc.
- Seven year’s minimum service within the wood flooring industry.
- Significant service/leadership within the wood flooring industry.
- Demonstrated professionalism, ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrated contributions to advancing the industry.
- Two-thirds majority approval.
- Complete this form and submit this form.
- President & CEO submits to Executive Committee.
- Executive Committee approval must be by two-thirds majority.
- Executive Committee submits to Board of Directors.
- Board of Directors approval must be by two-thirds majority.
Contact NWFA at 800.422.4556 with questions.